Taking proper care of your vehicle prevents major damage and expensive repairs. Depending on your service schedule, you will need some of the following maintenance:
- change engine oil and oil filter
- lubricate fittings and chasis
- top off windshield washer fluid
- check tire pressure and add air as needed
- balance and rotate tires, align if needed
- check fluids and fill/flush as needed
- clean or replace battery terminals, check voltage
- inspect brakes - pads, rotors and calipers.
- change spark plugs
- check and replace filters as needed
- check all belts and replace as needed
- check that all lights are working
We offer both conventional and synthetic oil changes, using Chevron and Mobil 1 oil. A courtesy check is performed as well, thoroughly going over your vehicle to make sure everything looks ok, and to see if there are any probelms that need to be addressed.