Our ASE technicians are able to accurately diagnose any and all customer complaints concerning clutch operation. In many instances, a clutch problem that seems to be severe is minor and easily remedied. In other cases, the solution involves a clutch replacement. Be sure to call at the first sign of a problem to prevent costlier clutch repairs. You may notice these symptoms:
- Inability to fully disengage or reengage
- Grinding or chirping noises when shifting
- Vibration or jerking as the clutch is released
- Abnormal revving of engine or slow acceleration
- High or low clutch pedal or pedal is hard to push down
If you think you are in need of clutch service, please give us a call to schedule an appointment. All repairs include our warranty, which covers parts and labor for 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first.